Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'mmmmmm Back!!

 Spice pretending to smell the flowers but is really spying on Harley.
My back patio this past year.

OK it's been over a year since I posted in here. Life to busy? mmmm Nope I just forgot that I had a blog guess it's an age thing. lol I am going to attempt to keep this going now. With things in the garden, my dogs, favorite recipes, fun crafts, pictures, pictures and whatever else pops up. There has already been changes to the yard already. We had all the fruit trees transferred to my sisters business. I kept the lemon tree and 2 fig trees. Plans for this year will be a plumeria bed, an angel trumpet bed, and a pond.

Today it was such a foggy morning I could hardly see the house across the street and driving to work in it you become VERY religious. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment